Relaxing family vacations in the Natur- und Bio Kinderhotel Benjamin
from € 225,00 per adult/3 nights
Nature at every turn, in the southernmost province of Austria, located between the Hohe Tauern National Park and the Nockberge Biosphere Park, the “Valley of the Falling Waters” offers nature experiences of the original kind in winter.
Escape from everyday life, switch off your cell phone – off you go on an extended winter hike or snowshoe hike accompanied by our national park ranger through breathtaking landscapes and spectacular mountain scenery.
Ski touring, ice climbing, ice skating and a cosy lantern or torchlight hike with winter history followed by a campfire with mulled wine and punch…
- 3 nights with Bio-3/4 Bio-Pension with non-alcoholic juices from the organic juice bar
- In the family room Edelweiss with extra bed or baby bed
- 1 child under 3 years of age lives free of charge
- Winter hike or snowshoe hike with National Park ranger
- Torchlight hike with winter story for the kids
- Baby/childcare Mo.-Fr. and Sundays
- Small ice rink and toboggan hill for children directly in front of the hotel
- Indoor swimming pool & sauna
- Free ski bus to the Katschberg ski area